Covid-19 Safety Precautions
To make the work environment as safe as possible for both employees and clients at Rasin, Wootton & Hurd, LLC, we have taken the following precautions:
1. A two-step filtration system has been added to the HVAC units in both buildings. An ion generator produces billions of positive and negative ions to the office environment which renders Covid-19 organisms ineffective on contact. These ions also bond with other particles in the air creating larger particles that can be more easily filtered out of the air by the second part of the filtration system. These filters, which are statically charged, replace the regular air filters in the HVAC system and can remove particles as small as .01 microns which make up 98% of pollutants in the air.
- 2. All surfaces are wiped down regularly, as well as after each client meeting.
4. Social distancing is followed, particularly in meetings, and masks are required by everyone entering the buildings.
5. Hand sanitizer is available for use in the office.
6. When the weather permits meetings are held outside to help limit exposure.